Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #5


Visiting Flickr required some creative searching because it is blocked in my school district. I found some pictures by doing a Google search with Flickr as a search term. I guess I got in the back door. I saw some beautiful pictures that people posted! Here are some of the pictures I found that I thought I might be able to use on a blog or wiki in relation to my library. I was thinking I could put a caption with the photos that would be about finding information or reading.

1 comment:

  1. just be careful that these are copyright friendly flickr photos!

    you can do a search of creative commons licensed photos in places like google and that will bring up copyright frendly photos as well!

    ope you can access FlickrCC somewhere at some point to see the vast amount of resources there!

    P.S. LOVE your choice....makes me feel cool just look ing at it!!

    ReplyDelete