Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #21

Photo Story took me awhile. I have recently learned how to do Windows Movie Maker and I assumed they were similar, but they aren't. I was a bit confused at first because Photo Story didn't seem as sophisticated as Movie Maker. But once I understood they how they are different, things got better.

My Photo Story is an advertisement for a reading program I am planning to do in my library this year called Read it Forward. A few of my collegues heard about it from the Round Rock ISD librarians at a presentation at TLA this past spring. It is based on the idea from the movie Pay it Forward. We will distribute a limited number of the book Schooled by Gordon Korman for kids to read then pass the book forward to a someone else to read. We plan to have activites for the kids who have read the book to participate in throughout the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment